3.11.2013

Wild Wild West


 Yeehaw






Ambig jean Jacket (similar here) Viparo brown plaid (here) HM cream cardigan (similar here) Aldo dogtags (similar here) 80spurple sunglasses (similar here) Doctrinedenim jeans (similar here) DrScholls boots (here)


photography: MIKI SPIN


With all this denim on denim, plaid and boots I'd say I'm %90 a cowboy. just missing the hat unfortunately. The cities been warming up and therefor my outfits will reflect that. Casual and comfortable! I've been so insanely busy with work but that's a good thing! Along with blogging full time I have signed on with a startup project, as well as take a few ambassador roles online which I'll fill you guys in about in the coming days. I also fly back out to California in a few weeks to speak at  USC and attend some work meetings! Going to be a fun one, I miss my family...and the 80 degree weather.


anywho- Have a swell monday


IF YOU HAVE A MINUTE, PLEASE VOTE FOR ME IN THIS COACHELLA CONTEST HERE:) http://bit.ly/ZDUEs0


GALLA









No comments:

Post a Comment