3.25.2013

Shark in the water!










ISAORA Digital sky Shell (here) ClassVillian shark sweater (here) HerveLeger cap (coming soon; similar here) Active black skinny jeans (similar here) Spektre mirror sunnies (here) CreativeRecreation shoes (similar here)


dun dun dun dun dundundundundundudnun

^that's my attempt to type the jaws theme, not too bad huh? If you're an avid reader then you probably remember this sweatshirt from December! But this time around I decided to play with my new water-like ISAORA jacket and layer the shark underneath for an ATTACK illusion! Threw on some mirror sunnies, Herve Leger cap and I was ready for some SoHo shopping. As you can see from the little white bag, I bought some really fun sunglasses that I'm excited to show you as well. I'll have the opportunity to whip them out during my California spring break this week! My flight leaves tomorrow morning then I'll touch down in the golden coast around late afternoon! I'm so eager to see my family and friends! BUT i'm also speaking at USC in a fashion panel! I'm not sure if the public can come watch, I'm finding out the details and I'll be able to let you know tomorrow if you're interested! FOLLOW @IAMGALLA on twitter and instagram for the latest!


ALSO - Lookbook.nu is launching their webseries and throwing a party for it! It's March 28th 9PM-1AM in los angeles! more info + RSVP : here




GALLA







No comments:

Post a Comment