3.26.2013

Park & Galla





Viparo leather (here) HM varsity jacket (here) River Island bag (similar options here)


photography: shini park


A few weeks ago I was given the priviledge to hang out with the photography prodigy, Shini Park! (blogger of park & cube) She's a very sweet, down to earth girl who was nice enough to teach me a thing or two about photography and my camera. We strolled around soho, ate a delicious lunch at Balthazar and then snapped some shots! If you guy's haven't started avidly reading park & cube you're seriously missing out. Check her blog out-



GALLA






4 comments:

  1. Thanks for ones marvelous posting! I truly enjoyed reading it, you're
    a great author.I will be sure to bookmark your blog and will come
    back later in life. I want to encourage that you
    continue your great writing, have a nice morning!


    Take a look at my web blog: designer skin black [www.eric.net]

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favourite styles -- sports/sartorial combo. Killing it

    ReplyDelete
  3. No one really cares anymore. They just as soon listen to Florida Georgoia Line Tobacco Shop.

    That said, Brooks will do mega business on the road this year Newport Cigarettes, as he already made clear. Even if his new album proves to be of little interest to his fan base, which seems to be the case, those fans will flock to see the guy play all the old stuff in concert, and pay top dollar for the privilege.

    ReplyDelete