2.08.2013

Reflective in SoHo




Fashops green coat (here) Fashops knit sweater (here) UrbanO gloves (similar here) Active skinny jeans (similar here) Allsaints boots (Similar here) Roommates sunglasses (similar here) Coach manvelope (similar here)

photography: Mackenzie Spindler

Second day in the city and of course I'm going to go shopping...SoHo was calling my name like an angel. I bundled up in several layers but most important was my new knit sweater underneath my olive trench. I asked my new roomie Mackenzie if I could wear her reflective yellow sunnies and boom, the outfit sung. The lighting is so spectacular too, much better then california. Anywho, I have a meeting at the Conde Nast building today with a details editor so fingers crossed! now that I've found a place, time to get a job!


(entered this weeks valentines giveaway yet? HERE)




GALLA










No comments:

Post a Comment