12.31.2011

Leather & Jade



JillPineda leather bowtie TevinVincent cardigan TopmanNY green shirt FourtyOunce bag Active black skinnies ZARA boots TopmanNY rings/watch

happy new years guys eve!!!!!! wow I'm literally in shock of how fast the year went by. for me, it had its ups and downs but ultimately I'm ready to move forward and create something of myself and blog in 2012. hopefully the world won't end, that'd suck. 

For this outfit I was given a gift from my good friend Jill, and it was her new leather bow tie which she handmade AND was featured on Kim Kardasian in the december vanity fair. how cool right? you gotta buy one of your own...click here...i paired it with a vibrant green shirt I've had since NY fashion week past september and made the look more casual/laid back as opposed to dressed up. bow ties can be casual too! 

as for tonights plans, i work till 7PM then will head out to hollywood where I'll meet bethany S, Peter S and Olivia L for dinner then off to a LA countdown party which will have a DJ and all that good stuff:] I'm excited. off course ill tweet pix and instagram! so you better follow me (iamgalla) 

__________catch you NEXT YEAR!!!_________

be safe and don't make dumb decisions;]

XX GALLA 

13 comments:

  1. That's a really neat bowtie! Great look Adam! Have a prosperous 2012! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I love the watch!

    Happy New Year Adam!

    Cheers to you! More posts to come this 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally loving the outfit today!x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. your bag! It's absolutely unfair <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the outfit, the jade colour is very nice, the bow tie too! Happy new year :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That shirt's a really nice colour. Have a great new year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adore your bow tie !! Happy new year Adam! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. HAPPY NEW YEAR, ADAM!

    Wishing you loads and loads and LOADS of success this year in everything you do! I can't wait to see your name appearing everywhere in the fashion world. I'm sure many of your readers will be truly overjoyed for you. Make it big, alright? Looking forward to all the upcoming things on your blog. Take care!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. you're way too beautiful! and I love this look, especially the green shirt together with the bow tie. bow ties are too underestimated, i think people should wear them more often! :D

    Happy New Year! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. happy new year i love this post JohnVPerez

    ReplyDelete