3.04.2013

ESS X GALLA 1


STUDIOUS IN THE STUDIO 








ArmaniExchange velvet blazer (view more here) FrankAndOak shirt (site here) Polkadot tie (here) Topman vest (here) BenSherman trousers (more here)

Photography: Easton Schirra Studio

Once the fashion week madness came to a close, Pretty much everyone involved was able to get back to their routines and/or projects. My good friend Easton Schirra was in town occupied with lookbook shoots and editorials, but to my luck he found some time to collaborate. I now present to you the Easton Schirra Studio for Adam Galla collection, part one. "Quirky british" was a heavy influence in these shots and I like to think I achieved that. My go-to polka dot tie added nice whimsy beneath a grey tweed waistcoat and velvet blazer, it was all about the texture. My hair was out of control, and purposely of course. I'm not afraid to "do me" people.



Please give a look at Easton's sites following:
Easton Schirra Studio Facebook
Easton Schirra Portfolio



check back for part 2 soon soon



GALLA






No comments:

Post a Comment