2.13.2013

NYFW 2 - Central Park Pilgrim












Boda Skins leather jacket (here) Thrifted wide brim (similar here) Uniqlo shirt (here) Rayban wayfarers (here) Topman trousers (similar here) Zara boots (similar here)  Coach bag (here)

photography:Peter Adrian


Afternoon readers! The other day I met up with Bobby, Peter, Bethany and Olivia in Central Park for some outfit shots! The park is so vast and beautiful that each of us was able to have a different setting, it was really cool. As you can see, I chose a wood bridge. I found the brown and yellow contrasts to be quite pleasing behind my black ensemble. Earlier that day I saw the KaufmanFranco show at lincoln center which was beautiful too! you can check out the collection here (it's all womenswear fyi)

Check back tomorrow for another outfit post -



GALLA











No comments:

Post a Comment