1.30.2013

Be still my heart




BodaSkins jeacket (here) AmericanApparel shirt (similar here) FrankandOak tie (similar here) Active jeans (similar here) Coach bag (similar here) ArmaniExchange watch (here) ZARA boots (similar here) Rayban sunglasses (here)


Photographer: Caitlin Harroun


Another day closer to my move *breathes*. A part of me clings to Riverside for comfort... Caitlin and I decide to shoot this look downtown and go figure there's a giant heart chalked on a brick wall. Couldn't resist. This time around I'm wearing a dark navy leather jacket from BODA SKINS that ended up matching the texture of my COACH leather bag perfectly. Probably the closest ensemble that describes my daily style (off the blog) I gravitate towards skinny jeans, leather jackets and my zara boots, every time. Staple pieces in a wardrobe are the key to cohesiveness and overall defining one's 'personal style'. In my opinion. Some other staple pieces in my wardrobe include jeans jackets, white shirts, beanies and reflective sunglasses. Prepare for trend-overkill considering I will be wearing the shit out of them for the next few years.




GALLA






No comments:

Post a Comment