1.14.2012

Blood & bones



youreyeslie tee H&M cardi DIY shorts Converse hightops OBEY beanie AmericanApparel glasses

howdy. magical post today, I edited it in the way as if i was in a fairytale. red riding hood perhaps. paired the graphic tee with matching colored obey beanie and shredded shorts for some grunge. hightops we're for comfort. Your going to see a lot of shorts like this in my new store. I plan on making around 20 exclusive pairs for the launch that will be bleached, dyed, and possibly studded. I've been getting a lot of questions whether it will be 'men's AND women' but unfortunately no, it will not. most fashion stores online usually always have womenswear but I want a small store where the men of lookbook or anywhere for that matter can come an purchase some good pieces. maybe later down the line if the store really takes off i will consider co-ed but for now I will stick with menswear. 

have a nice saturday

XX GALLA

21 comments:

  1. Wow, this is awesome. I love the photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Loved it, you look really great! And your blog is just amm.. haha WOW (: Congrats, seriously <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I could, I would "obey" and eat you ;) hahaha You're so handsome, and your eyes are just.. beautiful! Wish I had that sense of style

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you edited these photos, the red beanie is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Handsome!!! totally LOVE your outfit! Wish i had a man with your style! :D

    xx
    fashionsugarbubbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have a great style!
    Have the (better) variation, witch is good.
    I really like it. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I could eat your skinny boy anus

    ReplyDelete
  9. i find your blog and now i know what my dreamboyfriend looks like:)<3

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow, sweet colour combo! the red really pops.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i really like the editing of these photos, and the outfit is awesome! good luck with your store btw!:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow! you're so hairy Adam. Love your Shorts. I have the same cardi but the color is chocolate.

    campoffame.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing look! That's t-shirt is really cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your Obey beanie. I need to get my man that!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your style ;)

    http://petitlivrenoir.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. i can eat you all the time when i saw you . :))

    ReplyDelete