4.26.2010

GAGA geek chic; we'll haunt like liberace



HELLO EVERYONE! with april showers ending...may flowers are soon to come! so excited! these past few weeks have been extremely hectic with school, work, a social life AND trying to squeeze in blogging and LB. For my new look here, i was really inspired by GAGA and also the whole geek chic theme. i decided to combine the two together and WALA! there ya go. In these shots i am wearing my new FAVORITE black/long cardigan. (its sooo hard to just find a decent plain black cardi but H&M delivered and I'm very happy for it) I also and finally bought a pair of clear black rimmed glasses so i don't have to wear those other lensless ones LOL. the shorts in the pic are also from H&M and i felt it turned the look a hint towards spring so i liked it. the shots were taken in a back alley parking lot of my town and the pictures are provided from my best friends wonderful photography skills:) I hope to be posting more & more looks as i try to get a second job and more flowing income. I AM officially buying a pair of cheap monday jeans soon that i have been obsessing over the past 2 weeks and possibly more tank-tops:)





5 comments:

  1. love ur shirt lady gaga
    stunning ill follow u if u follow me ok??
    xx
    comment back!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn you're hot.. ;)
    Love the glasses.

    http://chocojunkies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice shirts....love it..u have a fabulous taste..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Adam!
    Gosto muito do seu blog e falo direto do Brasil. Suas fotos são ótimas, com muita personalidade mesmo, gostaria muito de postar sobre você no meu Blog. Até mais!
    www.jussanporai.blogspot.com
    Abraços...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've got the same t shirt! :)

    ReplyDelete