4.09.2013

Pleasant in Paisley

This ain't a bridge over troubled water











Canvaslandsend navy blazer (similar here) CottonTreats paisley tie (here) Merona turquoise shirt (here) TigerofSweden trousers (similar here) Jogunshop Manvelope (similar here) TommyHilfiger Leno Oxford (here:http://9nl.it/ifvt/


I somehow managed to drag my sleepy ass out of bed before 10am and do a photo shoot on the east river (despite almost getting ran over by joggers; see above) The bridge in the distance is the Williamsburg bridge which connects Manhattan to Brooklyn and is yet another popular destination for joggers (they "run" this city, I'm telling you) As for the outfit I went for a dapper approach pairing my new paisley tie with a turquoise shirt and navy blazer. Added some white Tommy Hilfiger oxfords and bam, I'm ready for a spring tea party. too bad I don't have one to go to...but I do have a fun event tonight with LookBook.nu! make sure to follow on twitter and insta for pix and the latest



GALLA







1 comment:

  1. You looked stunning.
    haha many times I shut having and event in mind that I won't even go to :D It's all about the idea right.

    Gonna use some of your photos for my men's post and give it the credit. :D

    ReplyDelete