11.27.2012

Selling my baby




"The time has come, the walrus said to talk of many things!" I hardly think I'm a walrus but regardless, let's talk cameras. MINE IS FOR SALE:) One of the most frequent questions I'm asked daily is "what camera do you use?" well here's your answer, and now, you can make yours as well! 

SONY ALPHA 55 - KIT LENS - 50MM 1.8 LENS- BATTERY - BATTERY CHARGER - STRAP 

first things first, NOTHING is wrong with it. It's in great condition and only 6 months old. I have simply decided to upgrade. 

Now, Sony, you might be thinking is not at the pinnacle as other camera brands but let me fill you in! Sony has consistently won awards for best camera/invention of the year 2010-11 and nominated in 2012. They're known for creating immaculate sensors which is bought from Nikon. It's a great starter camera if you're looking for one!

DP REVIEW SAYS "The company has rejected the traditional DSLR design and instead created a hybrid that, like a compact camera, is from the ground up built around live view, but one that is also capable of offering full-time DSLR-style phase-detection autofocus. The combination means they can offer features such as phase-detection AF during movie recording and extremely fast continuous shooting rates (10 frames per second on the A55), previously unthinkable at this price." - read full article here


ALL PIECES PICTURED ABOVE ARE INCLUDED FOR A PRICE OF $800

email me if you are interested or have any questions
Gallastylist[at]gmail.com



GALLA








15 comments:

  1. Love this camera!



    http://phemarpe.blogspot.com

    On twitter @joseDarley

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am more fan of canon,hehe
    kisses galla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man! Even your old camera has good style! It must be a Galla thing...

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have just started my lifestyle blog and am in the look out for a good camera. too bad we're OCEANS apart :)
    would have love to own a great blogger's old cam!

    http://brenttzu.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. its cool that you are going to have canon I hope you are going to write the model

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was my first camera too and I actually think it was better than the Canon camera I upgraded to! Or maybe I just got too used to the Sony but I found it trickier to get used to a Canon. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. of course I can. where do you live? please email me gallastylist[at]gmail.com

      Delete
  8. 50mm lenses are always a good choice <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really enjoy studying on this website , it has superb content . “Beauty in things exist in the mind which contemplates them.” by David Hume.

    ReplyDelete