2.22.2012

vintage & honor

 
    
Vintage coat Topman shirt Topman necklace Active pants Allsaints boots Viparo bookbag Rayban glasses

Last day in New York! *sigh* but it was a good ride. a great one actually. Attended a handful of shows, few events and parties but above all, hung out with friends! Can't wait to be back to California where I can get a jump start back on ShopTheGallaxy. As for the outfit, I found this jacket whilst shopping in SoHo one day last week and was waiting for the right moment to wear it! Love the gold detailing and how its so fitted. I decided to pair it (simply) with an accenting gold shirt and clock necklace. Also added my new leather bookbag from Viparo (get one here). I'll miss New York, but the people I met and friends I've made even more.

love you guys,

XX GALLA 

16 comments:

  1. You look great!!

    www.diary-of-mia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo jacket is so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. The difference between your blog and other blogs such as wendyslookbook is you never (or very very rarely) reply to any comments or posts. You will make your readers happier and you will keep them posting and visiting more if you even randomly reply once in a while. I am only telling you this for constructive purpose. I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great look! I really like the colors in this outfit, with the color combining and everything.

    http://totheseabelow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this look! you're amazing. i love you and your blog, you have a big future and i can't wait to see it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Score on the jacket, just needs to be taking in a little.

    ReplyDelete
  7. you have great style!!

    www.aleksandro.blogg.se

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just discovered your blog..Amazing style!..love it :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all your` outfits!YOu are so HOT! ;DDD
    http://vladasworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow. You're an idol!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. saw this on lookbook.nu

    LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete