12.26.2011

update

Morning, hope you all had an awesome christmas and got to spend time with your families and loved ones. Thats what the seasons are all about is spending quality time and creating memories. In the midst of all this holiday madness I decided to quit my part time retail job. As some of you may have known, I worked at ZARA in Los Angeles...well, I have recently put in my two-weeks notice to leave. why do you ask? because if my dream is to become a successful blogger, then I need to spearhead it and not let anything get in my way. I've worked so hard on my site, look book and collaborations that I want to see where it can take me next.. I am extremely grateful for all the opportunities I was given in 2011 for my blog and can't wait to see what it has in store for 2012. and speaking of store...some of you who also follow me on twitter have probably heard my announcement of the online-shop I will be opening in the coming months. The name has been decided but I won't announce it just yet;] The store will have only carry menswear products that will range from styles such as urban, gothic, skater, grunge etc. I'm inspired by "ROMWE.com" success and hope that mine will have the same luck. I will be choosing male bloggers on LookBook.nu to team up with me as an affiliate to promote the store and keep the product as compensation. I'm very excited for the turn out and hope you are too!

so heres what to look forward to in the coming new year:

1)blog posts every day. I will stay diligent and responsible, making sure you guys are given good content, unique pictures and inspiration.
2)online store OPENING in the coming months...(FEB hopefully)
3)AT LEAST 4 outfit shots a week. you want to see more style? then I'll give it to you.
4)aside from outfits, more variety posts about food, products, gift-ideas, DIY, HAIR tutorials etc. etc. 
5) 1 GIVEAWAY each week. you heard me right :] 
6)vblogs? ;] 


So, I hope your as excited as I am. I know that my blog is always evolving and growing but hopefully for the better! and I hope you stick with me on this journey because I really need your guys's support and inspiration. you have something to say? say it! i want to hear because without my followers/readers i wouldn't be here. Your all each just as important to this process:] so constructive-critism/positive input is greatly appreciated. 


happy holidays! have a good one guys

X GALLA 

20 comments:

  1. Nice to see these changes :) Can't wait to enter the shop! Greetings from Poland, Daniel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to your everyday blogging! <3 Can't wait to see and read more inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really amazing news. Thank you Adam!
    And I wish you the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo! Good luck for the New Year Adam! It's gonna be goood.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, please start vloging! Hahaha I love vlogs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay, I'm excited! Happy holidays too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So happy to read about these changes!
    So excited about the online store...:)
    Can't wait for all the looks in the future!
    Wish you a happy happy new year and hope all your wishes come true!!
    xoxo GIL

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really exciting not only for you but for us too. Can't wait for these changes ! I know everyone is very excited for the vlogs :) hahha Goodluck with all of this next year. I know you will become a successful blogger. Thank YOU ! <3 I hope you had an amazing Christmas and may you have a happy new year. OH and I will definitely share your store with my friends.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome ! I love bloggers, that bother so much ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow that's so exciting Adam! It's great to see your being brave and taking a leap in doing what you're passionate about. It's inspirational and I wish you the best of luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think its great that you have decided to do these changes! And yes, please have more photos of your style. And you should also smile more at the facial photos because you are so beautiful and it suits you very well. Maybe ill buy something for a family member/guy i know when your online shop opens up. I really hope that you become very successfull with the online shop!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow!I'm very excited about it. Hope to have/buy some of your clothes even though I'm here in the Philippines.:(. What do you think?How can I buy clothes if ever?:). happy Holidays to you.:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Adam! Reading this post just made me look forward to 2012 even more. I really can't wait for the time when you shine and get recognised by the world, especially in the world of fashion! I really can't wait for those vlogs, especially, since many of us are DYING to hear your voice. I love reading your blog and I love your sense of style! I wish you all the best for your future. Take care and may you and your family have a very happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  14. actually a vlog was what i just wanted to suggest because i think it ll give the blog a much more personal touch ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm very excited for what's to come. Keep on the good work! Love your blog, can't wait for more x

    ReplyDelete
  16. very good plans! id love to read about food :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. i just cant wait for the DIY and hair tutorials <3 it!

    ReplyDelete