12.09.2011

Rockabilly stars







HarleyDavinson leather jacket ZARA shirt Sweet 1985 necklaces Active pants TUK mondo creepers AmericanApparel socks RayBan glasses

whats goin on guys! today's post I got a little galactic-happy in edit by adding some stars and effects. Finally got my mondo creepers in the mail and it's been taking some getting use to, walking 3 inches higher. sometimes i feel like king of the world in them and other times i just feel like frankenstein, all i need are some bolts in my neck. aside from that, I also received some jewlery from Sweet 1985 which I'll be displaying over the next week in my outfit posts as well as giving a few pieces away in the accessory GIVEAWAY going on currently! :]

I'm really close to launching my tumblr which i decided will be called "tumblgalla" and then you can get all the up-to-date pics via tumblr since I know a crap load of you guys are on there:)

I'm really hapy with all the responses I got on the bedroom inspirations post, its fun to see what you guys thought of the rooms, and hear about your own of course!

check out pictures below of the MONDO CREEPER delivery muahaha



order your own pair HERE:)

XX GALLA 

24 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really amazing shoes, they look good on you :--)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just loved that , You're always amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are damn sexy!, and totally rockin' the Rockabilly look. Lovable and stylish as ever ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice look. I really appreciate the way you put certain pieces from different subcultures together here. biker subculture, punk subculture, rocker subculture etc. I have a question though, what did you use on your hair here? looks really good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. gawd you look so good with your hair.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the second picture of you, I just love that mop of hair of yours! Oh, and I would so follow you on Tumblr!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will always love your blog!
    this look is totally great, I love the jacket
    http://thinkingalex.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. i want these crepeers now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. really cool..i have a friends like u..hes handsome and fashionable but hes not a blogger like you..ur look always reminds me with him..^^

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice outfit and i love your banner :)
    x,
    sagalina

    www.makeaboldstatement.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beaituful photos!:) I saw your photos on Lookbook and your photos there are great too. Mostly I like your combination of leather jacket and shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  13. you need to be a model!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovin this look! The creepers are super cool and I love the editing on the photos.

    Kristina
    MK Style Diaries

    ReplyDelete