11.16.2011

The Misfit






featured:
1)beanie-AMBIG
2)acid wash hoodie- crossroads
3)DIY shorts
4)glasses- american apparel
5)health journal :)
6)accessories- topman new york

finally a day that was warm enough this fall for shorts! but still kept covered with my new acid wash hoodie on top, i love to pair it under a leather jacket too. I wanted to go for a very rebellious, dark autumn vibe with this look. keeping the key color of the season, burgundy, still in the mix i find myself using this beanie in every outfit. i love it. and just to let you all know, im about to over-use these over sized circle glasses, they photograph so well and i believe they're a reader favorite. getting compliments left and right. really happy i bought them....so expect to see a crap load of posts with them ;]

ps. i wont abandon my signature ray bans, don't worry ;]

ps(2)- keep a look out for the winners of the giveaway this weekend! ill be announcing soon! THEN next week I will have another giveaway for the company AMBIG (click url at top to see all their good stuff)

XX GALLA

15 comments:

  1. Lindo!! é por isso que eu te amo kkkkk
    Você é minha inspiração, ta idai que você é homem??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your style and your blog. I loved your cross ring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I just noticed you're emulating the weardown vibe on this look. Which is cool, since its pretty difficult to pick things that aren't going to make it feel like trying too much. I guess its not just the shorts that gave it that feeling but also the acid wash hoodie. Coolio.

    Uhm this might sound a bit lazy to ask, but is Topman still selling cross rings like the one you're donning on your photoshoot? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot stressed enough how much I'm in love with this outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit! Normally I'm not a huge fan of cut-off shorts especially on men but the whole distressed look of this really works. Mad love for the glasses

    xoxox
    http://mini-crini.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look great, love the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the jeans and bag! <3

    sweetdifferences.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this outfit! But Don't you have a full body shot of this? I mean, a shot with the shoes? I'd really love to see what/the shoes you paired with it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. *I'd really love to see what/the shoes you paired with 'em. Thanks btw! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. where did you get your pick necklace(s)?! love love em!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Galla!!! :) I love the look so much! :)
    It looked so cool on you :)

    ReplyDelete