8.20.2011

the nerd





featured:
2)computer satchel/case-FABRIX
3)glasses-BONLOOK
4)grey pants-cotton on
5)boots- ZARA
6)cardigan-H&M
7)bracelets- various

______________________________________________________________________

WE HAVE 3 AMAZING GUESTS WITH US TODAY IN THIS POST...








I want to first and foremost say that I couldn't be happier to collaborate with these business's this summer, it was an honor and privilege!
_______________________________________________________________________
fabrix satchel- I received my two satchels last week (ill photograph the other very soon) and was ecstatic! the product was made BEAUTIFULLY and out of 100% wool felt. its durable, fits my 13 inch mac book pro like a glove and its fashionably modern beyond belief. I prefer the black because its versatile with the outfit you wear but the other color (grey and beige) also is good for neutral, earthy palettes of clothing. I have taken a few trips to star bucks to sit down and have a drink with this satchel so far and it has already got peoples attention...and I believe in a good way! I would recommend checking their site out for other cases, laptop bags and satchels they have to offer. (click links above)
_______________________________________________________________________

bonlook glasses- I received my bonlook package over a couple weeks ago. they let me choose which eyewear I wanted from the site to display on my looks and fortunately, they sent me a few extras as well, one being this clear framed wayfarer. I'm personally not a big fan of clear frame because it makes my narrow eyes look even narrow-er so I chose a shot that would compliment the structure of the glasses. I'm not too sure if they do prescription but if you would like to enquire then click the link above. their sunglasses hands down are something everyone needs or their wardrobe. check em out

_______________________________________________________________________

saint noir tee-So my saint noir tee came in around a month ago and when i first photographed it, i really didnt like the end result in regards to composition and photgraphy so i had to throw those shots away. I ended up taking the shirt up to bethany strubles house so i could photograph a new shot there and what happens? I left my shirt there before taking the shots
-_- so now here we are, 3 weeks later, i feel incredibly bad for dragging it on. but now that i have it again, i wear it all the time. its fun! you can see peoples eyes wandering and reading as you walk by, and I love the font that its written it. you can see the rest of their collection in this video....




_______________________________________________________________________

___________________________________________________________________________

21 comments:

  1. I'm in love with this case! You look just great man:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. could you please tell me how to do the nebula effect, if there's any kind of photoshop brush or anything, layers really degrade the quality :/ thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  3. If the all guys dressed like you... I love your style and this outfit very much)
    greetings from Latvia

    http://reflexionaboutafashion.blogspot.com/
    http://reflexionaboutafashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMFG! I LOVE that Shirt... DAMN!

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks great but.. it would look better if it said photocredit: bethany mutha f**kin struble

    ReplyDelete
  6. we like so much ur header!!
    great t-shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i lurv the t-shirt.
    one day i'll feature u in my blog ok? for men inspiration :)

    http://itismehoney.blogspot.com/2011/08/rock-beanieeeee-curte-boina.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. i want you so much adam! :-D super duper pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. you're so amazing...

    http://xitsagirlthingx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have great sense go style. Love it! Vildehung.blogg.no

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really think that tee is dope

    ReplyDelete
  12. my friend has posted some of your looks from lookbook on her facebook wall, and everytime she does it i remember your cool style & have to check it out -- but since i'm not using lookbook myself and never really visit there in order to search for something, i was thrilled to find out you have this; What dreams may come !
    so great, now I can truly follow. :--D

    xx indie by heart

    ReplyDelete