7.05.2011

4th of july and a sunburn :(

featured:
1)blue sweater- ZARA
2)bowtie- http://www.brighterman.com
3)black skinnies- levi
5)shoes- VANS
6)bandana- bethanys also!
7)glasses- Peter adrians!
8)button up shirt-H&M
9)watch- american apparel


hey everyone! hope your 4th of july was as exciting as mine! I was fortunate enough to get over a stubborn cold and hang out with my favorite lookbookers, bethany, peter and bobby! We got to surprise bethany for her birthday and have a fun little get together! and following afterwards we took a video which is down at the bottom! go watch! now! :]]]]] hen yesterday we all got together again and watched fireworks at the beach. perfect? I'd say so :] hope you guys like the pix! till net time

xx adam











Follow my blog with Bloglovin

13 comments:

  1. Lovable! You're all so stylish. L-l-l-like it! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the video! and I love Bethany's outfit!
    You look adorable ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG i love your post and new Banner!! soo adorable <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you guys all! so inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you're great!! you're style!! love it♥))

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh God! I love your style!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh looks like you all had a great time, i love the photo adore the outfits. Could you fit anymore beautiful people in a room if you tried? hehe

    http://www.gingerrsnap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. really nice video and awesome outfits of you and your friends!

    ReplyDelete