4.11.2011

90s...BOOYAH!

what im wearing:
1)blazer- zara
2)jean button up- urban o
3)pink tie- thrifted
4)plaid shorts- ralph lauren
5)glasses- DITA.COM
6)orange neon watch- nordstroms

BOOYAH! 90s! i was a 90s child and loved the way my parents dressed me in crazy mix-matched patterns and colors so i went ahead and used that for my inspiration this go around. i played with the color pink (which isnt really my favorite, at all lol) but i paired it with some plaid short/swimtrunks and modernized it with my DITA glasses. its fun, outgoing, spring and me. enjoy the pics on my blog! BOUNCE

xx adam

INSPIRATION:




currently listening-
deep at night (adam k & soha remix)- Ercola & Heikki L

6 comments:

  1. i loved to see that blazer with that shirt, and all that colours.
    your hair is amazing ;)
    www.flashingstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your style.

    XX, Monse F.-
    http://elblogdemonsee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. looking good adam! you are always so lovely all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just disccovered your blog and style, adam, and I am so totally in love with it now.

    keep it up, sir!

    XoXo

    Amanda
    http://blogg.veckorevyn.com/amandabrohman

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, hit the nail on the head with the outfit!

    ReplyDelete