11.22.2010

Xoxo gossip guy

what im wearing:
1)red & black blaer with velvet details- vintage
2)paisley tie- vintage
3)white & silver pinstripe button up- thrifted
4)black skinny's- active
5)bag- heritage 1981
6)gossip girl book;)


SO, you guys originally kept asking me to do some type of gossip girl look on formspring months back and i didn't take it seriously at first, but then more and more and more people followed up with the request! i thought why not! its a popular show displaying awesome fashion, sexy people and of course drama! so i played off the drama by doing my first night look, of course some of the colors are natural with the flash but then others were enhanced on photoshop for a nightlife effect. i really hope you guys like it and i met your expectations. my fans are my everything. you guys constantly inspire me. so this one is for you guys

xoxo gossip guy (adam)



INSPIRATION:








currently listening-
ice melts- by matt & kim

27 comments:

  1. Crazy awesome. I love the wardrobes of the actors on Gossip Girl :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. adam gallagher, this is a hot look. We ave all been waiting for it and I think it is a very hot look. You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my absolute favorite look! i love gg :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a sleek red on you adam. well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The header :DDDD and the outfit <333
    xoxo Marie,
    who never say 'xoxo'

    www.lifeinkaaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great look! :) Could you please tell me which camera you use?
    xoxo

    http://theonlyfashionprincess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow ! This is one of you best looks! And I love the chuck&blair pictures. Brings back all the drama :)
    -P.
    bowtiediary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look amazing! I love this look :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is more than gorgeous. awesome!
    more gossip girl styles please (:

    keep up the great work!
    hairspraydenim.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha very GG! Loved it. =]

    www.inspirationbys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Im so happy i stumbled across your blog such great style :)

    http://samisoni.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this look and i love Gossip Girl!!!

    http://ididitallbymyselfmummy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. amazing blog and amazing style, LOVE IT!I`m definitely your new follower:)

    www.elekonchicboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I never imagined another great fashionista that's not a girl and not BryanBoy. You absolutely blew me away!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello! I visited your Lookbook. I love your style! You are in one of my post. I love the way you dress. You can see the post here: http://fobbyfrob.blogspot.com/2010/11/lb3-adam-gallagher-and-blair-e.html I Follow you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! amazing blog . Love this outfit!!

    --Now, i follow you

    ReplyDelete
  17. i think your jacket is just great

    ReplyDelete
  18. You look like Chuck Bass!!! XD




    www.thebigiofactor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. It's funny, you look like you should be part of the cast!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love gossip girl (:

    Your style is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love this look as i love gossip girl (:

    ReplyDelete