10.11.2010

grand theft autumn


what im wearing:
1)green thermal jacket- H&M
2)plaid-H&M
3)khakis-Urban
4)fur hat- heritage 1981
5)brown leather boots- Urban


I WOULD LIKE TO PERSONALLY THANK ALL MY FASHIONISTA FOLLOWERS WHO WISHED ME A HAPPY BIRTHDAY YESTERDAY ON LUCKY 10/10/10! REALLY APPRECIATE THE KIND WORDS AND WISHES! I LOVE YOU ALL! NOW LET'S GET TO BUSINESS:)


wow! it has been TOO LONG! approximately a month give or take. I'm so sorry for the unexpected hiatus! i had no intentions of stopping my posts and inspirations but due to my move to LA and getting situated has been a little difficult. the only computer that can hold my photoshop program is my parents in riverside so ill just have to take a lot in LA, then edit and post when i come back every few weeks, it'll be a process for both of us lol so in regards to this look, i was immediately inspired by the beginning of autumn! my personal favorite season! my birthday is in it, halloween (favorite holiday) is in it and the overall atmosphere is calming and warm. so thats the elements i tried to shoot for when doing this cozy,fur look:) let me know what you think

adam xx



INSPIRATION:





12 comments:

  1. WTF my picture is in your inspiration, thank you, it's an honour! (Let it be) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another lovely look :)
    I loveee fur trapper hats, and your one is very nice!

    Happy belated birthday.
    Hope all your wishes and dreams came true.

    T.Rose
    www.silhouette-skies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look great as always adam. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful look. You are BACK!!!!!!!!! WITH A BANG. I am super glad you have returned; yeah i understand, LA life i s not easy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks effortlessly chic and very cozy. A quintessential autumn look :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look great! Wonderful pictures, I love your blog!


    www.thebigiofactor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice blog!!!!!
    And very beautiful photos.
    We follow you , follow us if you want :)
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have a fur hat like yours :]

    U look great,good luck!)

    ps: two door cinema club costume party -Great song.

    ReplyDelete